Keeping our staff and our clients safe is our number one priority as we manage living with COVID-19 in our community.
You can feel reassured that when coming to Dynamic Physio, we have all our procedures in place to keep you safe.
A Message from our Team
We want to take the time to thank each and every one of our loyal clients who have stuck with us and supported us through this global pandemic. You’ve supported our locally owned, small family business, our team members & ultimately helped keep our doors open. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
Accessing Healthcare Services in the COVID-19 Protection Framework
The COVID-19 Public Health Response (Protection Framework) Order is in effect from Friday 3rd December, 2021.
The Ministry of Health has ordered that Physiotherapists providing health services are not included in the order. As a business providing health care services, Dynamic Physio legally cannot deny access to our services based on their vaccination status.
You will not need to provide your vaccination passport in order to access our services.
We must comply with:
– Vaccination order for all our staff
– QR code scanning/contact tracing
– COVID-19 screening
– Infection control measures (PPE, sanitisation, ventilation etc.)
How we are keeping you safe from
Dynamic Physio endeavor to provide our services to those in need while ensuring client and staff health and safety to the best extent possible.
- ALL OUR STAFF ARE FULLY VACCINATED
- Please wear your mask, all our staff will be wearing masks too
- Sanitise hands on your arrival & departure. All staff members will be practicing rigid hand hygiene
- Screening for COVID-19 will take place at the time of booking and again upon arrival to the clinic. This includes any support people that come along with you to tour session. Those who fail screening will not be allowed to enter the clinic
- Contact tracing will be done. This includes some basic details that will allow us to contact you if we are required to do so. This will also apply to any support people. QR codes are available for scanning with the COVID-19 tracer app.
- Try limit the people you bring with you, unless you require support people e.g. parent/caregiver/translator
- No walk-ins. You must phone ahead for screening
- Staggered appointments will help us maintain social distancing
- All linen will be single use. We ask that if you prefer the use of a pillow or towel then please bring your own to your appointment given that they are CLEAN. Please also bring your own shorts
- Surfaces will be disinfected before and after each treatment.
This included any equipment that was used throughout the session.
Remembers your face masks!
Please remember to wear your face masks. Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten or don’t have one, we’ll have some for you.
Please protect our community by staying home if you’re sick
Please reschedule your appointment if you’re showing symptoms of illness including:
A high temperature (at least 38˚C) or chills
Shortness of breath
Sneezing and runny nose
Temporary loss of smell